2017 Chrysler Pacifica or Pacifica Hybrid is the Perfect Vehicle for Summer!
Summer is just around the corner and the Chrysler Pacifica is the perfect summer vehicle. The advanced and modern features make the Chrysler Pacifica one of the most convenient, fun and all-around perfect minivans on the market. No longer just for busy parents, the Chrysler Pacifica is an excellent vehicles for Millennials, college students, bands, and even businesses, not to mention, it is the best road trip car. Check out all of the ways it’s great for summer.
Reasons to buy a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica for this summer:
- Never run out of space for cargo or passengers. The Chrysler Pacifica comes standard as a seven passenger minivan, but it is available with eight passenger seating as well.
- When the vehicle’s Stow ‘n Go seating is properly configured, there is up to 140.5 cubic feet of flat cargo space available. Think about it, you could camp in there!
- There is a built-in vacuum cleaner, the Stow n’ Vac, and it is awesome for keeping the interior or the vehicle clean after the beach or camping trips.
- Tons of entertainment features to keep you occupied for long summer road trip drives. Some entertainment features to enjoy come standard like the UConnect 5.0 system with a 5-inch touchscreen, a six-speaker audio system, and steering wheel mounted controls.
- The optional award-winning panoramic sunroof is another reason the Chrysler Pacifica is a great vehicle for summer. Imagine a van with plenty of room but an open convertible like feel. That’s possible with the sunroof! Also, if you decide to make a DIY bed/tent for camping, you can enjoy a view of the stars.
- Chrysler recently introduced the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, a PHEV, which makes summer road trips more efficient and environmentally friendly. The Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid can travel 30 miles on pure electricity and has a combined gas and electric fuel economy of 80 MPGe (miles per gallon equivalent).
Are you convinced? Check out our Chrysler Pacifica inventory at Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram here and get yours before summer comes!
Photo source: Edmunds