5 Reasons the Ram 1500 Laramie is the Truck for You
Ram trucks are known to be rugged, capable and powerful trucks. But they can also be luxurious, too? Yep, rugged on the outside and classy on the inside, what could be better? We believe the Ram 1500 Laramie is the perfect luxury truck, and here’s why …
- Interior Space is the number one reason we classify the Ram 1500 Laramie as a luxury truck. Features like heated leather seats, six seats including a front bench seat, a rear 60/40 split folding seat, and rear under seat storage compartments are just some of the interior luxurious features. Think about this – the seating allows for a family of six. That’s more than many SUVs!
- Exterior features like 20-inch aluminum chrome wheels, premium tail lamps, an under the hood lamp, chrome door handles, and power folding mirror all give the Larmie a luxury feel as well as added convenience.
- Upgraded entertainment features are always a luxury. This is why the Ram 1500 Laramie comes standard with entertainment features including Sirius XM radio, a 7-inch multiview information cluster, nine Alpine speakers with a subwoofer, UConnect Access, and the UCOnnect 8.4 entertainment system.
- Vroom Vroom, the more power the better! Just because this truck is luxurious in style and technology doesn’t mean it loses the rugged power you think of when you hear the Ram name. The Ram 1500 Laramie comes standard with the 3.6-liter V6 VVT engine paired with a 8-speed automatic transmission. Which means, the Laramie is able to produce up to 305 horsepower.
- The price is right. You have probably been reading all of this thinking “okay, well, for all these features it must be ridiculously expensive.” However, it isn’t, especially in comparison to other luxury vehicles. The Laramie actually starts out at $39,655, which is great for its size, power and advanced tech.
Are you convinced that this is the truck you want and need? Check out our Ram 1500 Laramie lineup at your South Florida Ram dealer, Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram or come on down for a test drive!
Photo source: Motor Trend