2015 Jeep Renegade Miami, FL
The All-New 2015 Jeep Renegade in Miami, FL
Some vehicles just exist in the segment. Others are able to truly excel. The 2015 Jeep Renegade in Miami, FL is the latter.
Jeep designers and engineers dropped a bomb at the 2014 New York Auto Show. Not literally, of course, but with the reveal of the 2015 Jeep Renegade. Previously called the “Jeep Jeepster,” the 2015 Renegade is something that has never been seen before by Jeep lovers.
The 2015 Renegade in Miami, FL handles like a Wrangler but looks like a high-end SUV. While Jeep purists may scoff at the Renegade, it is one of the most innovative vehicles that Jeep has put on the market yet. What makes it so innovative you ask? How about the fact that the Renegade has the best-in-class 4X4 handling and is jam-packed with high-end luxury features.
Plus, it just looks cool.
Options in the 2015 Jeep Renegade in Miami, FL are abundant
Jeep made passenger comfort a priority on the 2015 Jeep Renegade in Miami, FL.
The interior of the 2015 Renegade is an incredible combination of futuristic gadgets and durable Jeep-like materials. The center stack acts as a command center for the driver, as well as the various steering wheel-mounted controls that allow the driver to play music, get directions, make a phone call or send a text without lifting a finger.
Not only is the 2015 Jeep Renegade in Miami, FL high-tech, but it has an open-air dual-panel moonroof that allows you to really see your surroundings. Selec-Terrain traction control allows the driver five settings: auto, snow, sand, mud, and rock.
Comfort is a priority on the 2015 Renegade!
Make the 2015 Jeep Renegade in Miami, FL yours!
Stop over to Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram today and get more information on the 2015 Renegade in Miami.
Our professional staff will help you out through the process and make sure you are comfortable!
The Renegade’s exterior design is a mix between all of the Jeep vehicles on the market. For example, Jeep’s iconic seven-slot grille and strong presence are present in the Renegade, as well as its versatility and durability.
The 2015 Jeep Renegade Miami, FL is versatile enough to take to the office during the week, and go for an off-road adventure on the weekends. The 2015 Renegade seats five comfortably, or the seats can be folded down to permit even more space.
Specifics on the Jeep Renegade’s capabilities have not yet been released, but we’re told it will be one of the most capable Jeeps on the market.
- Financing available for all models
- No hassle sales staff – so no pressure
- Great prices on trade-ins
- Best car shopping experience in Miami
2015 Jeep Renegade Facts
- Wrangler-Inspired – The Renegade took a lot of its design cues from the Wrangler and classic Jeeps of World War II. It was meant to give the classic Jeep a more modern look, while still blending in with all of the other amazing vehicles in the current line-up.
- Extreme Interior Color Combinations – You might be used to standard color names for the interior of most car’s, but the Renegade team wanted to set it apart from the pack. To do this, they actually named the interior colors after various extreme sports, including Sandsurfing and Basejumping.
- Built on the Fiat 500X Platform – The new Fiat 500X and the Renegade probably look similar next to each other, and that’s because they share the exact same design platform. The two are built side-by-side in Fiat-Chrysler’s Melfi, Italy plant. The Renegade is the first Jeep model to ever be produced outside of the U.S.
- A Quick Name Change – When unveiling a new model, the name might sound like a pretty easy thing to check off the to-do list, but Jeep took its time naming the Renegade. With just a few weeks until its official reveal, Jeep was still sorting through options, which included “Jeepster.”
- There was a Jeep Concept Called “Renegade” – Speaking of the name “Renegade,” it was actually first used in connection with a 2008 concept car from Jeep. The Renegade concept was a bright green two-door that looked like a futuristic buggy. Needless to say, the current Renegade is a much more marketable vehicle.
- Its “X” Stamps Design Pay Homage to Jeep’s Army Roots – The classic Jeep was a pivot part of U.S. military operation during World War II, and Jeep has never forgotten its history. So to respect that history, designers added stamps marked with an “X” inspired by jerry cans. You can find these in many different parts of the Renegade, including the taillights, headlights, and even the roof.
Vehicles You May Like