Highlights of the All-new 2017 Jeep Compass Trims
Looking to buy a Jeep®? If you haven’t checked out the new Jeep Compass, you should! The complete redesign of the vehicle has it looking sleeker than ever before. Chances are, you will be just obsessed as everyone else is with the new Jeep. With that being said, check out three of the more popular Jeep Compass trims below, it could help you pick the best trim option for you.
The Sport is popular as it is the base level and most affordable trim for the Jeep Compass. However, just because it is the base trim doesn’t mean it doesn’t come loaded with awesome standard features.
- 60/40 split folding seat
- Remote keyless enter and push to start
- UConnect 5.0, USB remote port, a six-speaker audio system and AUX capability
- 16-inch black steel wheels wrapped in all-season tires
- Daytime running halogen quad headlamps
- Black classic seven-slot Jeep grille with chrome rings
- Hill start assist, rain brake support, a ParkView rear backup camera, and all-speed traction control
The Compass Trailhawk trim is higher up on the trim lineup and is capable of off-roading wherever and whenever. The Compass Trailhawk is equipped with:
- Tow hooks (two front and one rear)
- A half-inch lift, 17-inch wheels and all-terrain tires
- A 20:1 crawl ratio and 8.5-inches of ground clearance
- High-strength steel skid plates
- Select-terrain system with driving modes including auto, snow, rock, mud and sand.
The Compass Limited is the highest trim level on the Compass lineup and it is fully loaded with luxurious and upgraded features.
- Heated leather trim seats
- 18-inch aluminum wheels
- A two-tone black roof with a panoramic sunroof
- UConnect 8.4 with a 8.4-inch touchscreen
Interested in a all-new Jeep Compass? Check out our inventory at Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram here!
Photo source: Motor Trend