Ram Increases Luxury With Tungsten Limited Edition
Are you looking for a luxurious truck? Look no further because the newest Ram model is the most luxury Ram ever and you are going to fall in love. The new Ram Tungsten Limited Edition has a premium style that is less flashy and more classy! Check out the details below:
- The 2018 special edition will be available as the highest level trim for the Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500.
- The interior of the Limited Tungsten Edition is covered in leather, in fact it has more leather than any truck on the market.
- A Greystone suede headliner comes standard and it is the first time the material has been used on a truck.
- Of course, the exterior has Tungsten chrome accents with body-color running boards and customers have the option of nine body colors.
- R-A-M letters come standard on the front grille and tailgate.
- Limited satin-painted wheels
- Brushed metal and wood grain interior accents.
- Beige and dark indigo blue leather is used all over the interior.
- Standard technology including the newest UConnect 8.4 with the 8.4-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, SiriusXM Guardian and Android Auto and Bluetooth capability.
On top of Ram killing the luxury game with this new special edition, the brand also did big things in this year’s J.D. Power Initial Quality Study. This year, Ram had the fourth best scores out of 33 brands in overall initial quality. All FCA brands improved in this year’s study, but Ram exceeded expectations by improving their score by nearly 25 percent in comparison to last year’s score. Ram was top four on the list, pretty impressive, right?
In the market for a new Ram truck? Check out our inventory at Kendall Ram here.