8 Reasons to Buy the Chrysler 300 in 2018
The 2018 Chrysler 300 has some new features previous models didn’t have, but it still has the classic features we’ve always loved! There are endless reasons to buy a Chrysler 300 and here are our top eight reasons to buy one in 2018!
- New entry-level trim – The 2018 Chrysler 300 now has a new trim known as the Touring trim and it is the new base trim in the lineup. The 300 Touring comes with 17-inch aluminum wheels, cloth seats and with a starting MSRP of $29,995 (plus destination fee), it is the most affordable trim available.
- Engines – Two awesome engine options that come with the standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission. The 300-horsepower 3.6L engine and transmission combo allows or best in-class highway fuel economy and the 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine boosts horsepower to 363 horses.
- AWD – Looking for an all-wheel-drive (AWD) option? All 300 models with the V6 engine are available with all-wheel-drive. This AWD drive system adds more performance and allows for better handling in certain weather conditions, like rain and snow.
- Fuel efficiency – We previously mentioned that the V6 has the best fuel efficiency in class, and the V8 is also efficient as it comes with fuel saver technology. The 3.6-liter V6 engine averages 19 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway and although, the 5.7L HEMI V8 engine is strong and powerful, it gets 16 mpg in the city and a whopping 25 mpg on the highway.
- Sport mode – Sport mode that comes with the Chrysler 300C and 300S is in place to reduce shift times and increase engine and throttle responsiveness. This is an awesome feature and it comes standard on two models!
- Package options – Driver’s can never have too many options! There are plenty of package options for the 2018 Chrysler 300 including the Sport Appearance Package/Chrome Appearance package (for Touring) and the Beats Audio package/Alloy Package (300S).
- Color choices – For the 2018 model year, the Chrysler 300 is available in ten different exterior paint color options. Color options include: Billet Silver Metallic, Bright White, Ceramic Gray, Gloss Black, Granite Crystal Metallic, Maximum Steel Metallic, Redline Red Tri-coat Pearl, Velvet Red Pearl and the two new colors, Ocean Blue Metallic and Green Metallic.
- Safety tech – The sedan offers what seems like neverending safety features and options. Some features include 360-degree perspective, lane departure warning, lane keep assist, a backup camera, blind-spot monitoring and the list goes on!
These are just eight of the many reasons. The list goes on and on! In search of a Chrysler 300 in Kendall? Check out our inventory or come down for a test drive!
Photo source: Cars Direct