All-New 2017 Jeep Compass Coming to Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
The all-new 2017 Jeep Compass is almost on the street and you are going to want it. From the base trim to the off-road king, the Compass Trailhawk, all four trims of the redesigned Jeep Compass are capable, good-looking, and technologically advanced. Learn about it below, and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates on its availability.
New Compass Style
Still in the compact SUV class, the all-new Jeep Compass has a refreshed exterior design and the new Compass looks like a cross between the traditional-looking Grand Cherokee and the modern-looking Cherokee. From the outside in, the redesigned Compass is contemporary and more refined than the previous model generation, but it is still clearly a member of the Jeep family.
- Standard 16-inch wheels with 18- or 19-inch wheel options as well.
- Standard all-season tires.
- Daytime running halogen quad headlights.
- Black grille with chrome rings.
- Incandescent and unique taillights.
- Standard cloth bucket seats with leather seats as an upgrade option.
- 60/40 folding seat.
- Leather wrapped steering wheel and silver shift knob.
- Available tech features like a touchscreen, UConnect system, backup camera and a sunroof.
The new Compass comes with two engine options, as well as a few different transmission options.
- Two engine options: a 2.0-liter I4 standard engine (158 horsepower/141 lb-ft of torque) and a upgraded 2.4-liter Tigershark I4 engine option (172 horsepower/165 lb-ft of torque).
- Several transmission options depending on drivetrain and manual vs automatic preferences. Options include a nine-speed automatic for 4X4 models, a six-speed automatic transmission for 4X2 models, and a six-speed manual for 4X4 and 4X2 models.
New Compass Trailhawk
Since the Trailhawk joined the Cherokee lineup a few years ago, Jeep has slowly been expanding other model lineups with Trailhawk trims as well and now there is a Trailhawk trim on the Compass lineup. Built for people who love to explore off-the-beaten-path, all Trailhawk trims come standard with four-wheel drive (4×4) and are equipped with other features to take on the toughest terrains. Here are some of the signature Trailhawk features on the new Compass Trailhawk.
- Easy-to-see red tow hooks (two in the front and one in the back).
- Standard 19-inch wheels wrapped in all-terrain tires.
- Standard 2.4-liter I4 MultiAir engine with Engine Stop Start.
- Skid Plates, higher ride height (one-inch lift), and 19-inches of water fording.
Keep a look out for the all-new 2017 Jeep Compass at Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, and for now browse our Jeep inventory.
Photo source: Jeep.com