New Ram 1500 Colors Make Lineup More Bold and Unique
Ram knows that truck drivers love trucks that stand out from the other trucks on the road, so they are always offering new colors and trims to keep their lineup unique and fresh. Ram’s newest additions to the lineup debuted at the New York International Auto Show and they include the new Ram 1500 Sublime Sport and Ram 1500 Rebel Blue Streak.
The Ram 1500 Sublime Sport is dressed head to “tow” (pun intended) in a bright-green color with black accents. Check out all of the features below and let us know what you think!
- Black logos, badging, and Ram’s head grille badge.
- Black 22-inch aluminum wheels.
- Sport performance hood.
- Lime green interior stitching.
- Sport leather seats.
- Ram’s head logo embroidered onto headrests.
- Lime green sport badge on glove compartment door.
- Slate gray accents on the doors, center console, instrument panel, and gauge cluster trim rings.
Only 3,000 Ram 1500 Sublime Sport models will be made, so you’ll know they’ll be a fairly rare sight on the street. MSRP starts at $45,740 and the models will start showing up at dealerships in May 2017.
Also new to the lineup is the new Rebel Blue Streak package and the new Rebel Blue Streak has more than just a special blue color.
Features of the Blue Streak:
- Blue streak exterior paint (of course).
- Can be ordered with the Rebel Black appearance packages (Sport performance hood, black grille, black wheels, black badging).
- Black interior bezels on doors, center console, and gauge cluster.
- Slate gray accent stitching throughout the interior.
- Deep rubber floor mats with Ram’s head logo.
The Rebel Blue Streak is available on all Ram 1500 Rebel configurations and has a starting MSRP of $45,095. The new Rebel Blue Streak models will be available in May 2017.
Keep a lookout for this awesome Ram at Kendall Ram over the next couple months, and check out our current inventory of unique Ram trucks here.
Photo source: Motor Trend