The beach, fishing, camping – what Floridian doesn’t love summer? If you are a fan of all of those activities, you’ll want a Ram truck because it makes each of those summer activities a breeze. From the spacious cab options to the cargo management system to the tech options and everything in between, you will want a Ram truck this summer!
Reasons a Ram Truck is Right for Summer
- Whether you are going on a road trip, fishing, camping, or just driving to the airport, storage space matters. Sure, every truck has a long bed option, but that only goes so far.
- The available Ram cargo management system allows for more cargo and better organization. That’s not all though, the cargo system has a drainage system allowing for ice. You don’t need to waste bed space with a big cooler, load the cargo box up and you are all set!
- Cab space is important too. Summer is all about road trips for many, and the best road trips are the comfortable ones! If you need a lot of people space, Ram does offer one of the biggest cabs in the truck game, the Mega cab. The Mega cab will fit up to five full-size (even tall) adults comfortably.
- Sure, you probably don’t expect good fuel efficiency from a truck, but why not? Road trips get costly when it comes to gas (especially for trucks). If you choose the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel HFE truck, you will have every other truck on the market beat when it comes to fuel economy. In fact, the HFE can get up to a impressive 21 city and 29 highway mpg which is unheard of in the truck market.
- Whether you are off-roading, on a road trip, or driving to work, entertainment is important. The standard features in the Ram are enough to keep you entertained for hours, and of course the extra options go above and beyond to add even more fun and entertainment in your Ram truck. Features like a six-speaker audio system, an audio jack for mobile devices, and a remote USB port come standard on all base model Ram trucks. Additionally, SiriusXM, UConnect 5.0 or 8.4, and HD radio are available.
Kendall Ram is South Florida’s Ram dealer, come down to our store today to test drive the best truck for summer. Or, Check out our entire Ram truck lineup online here.
Photo source: Ram trucks
Ram commercial vehicles like the Ram ProMaster and ProMaster City have always been convenient for businesses that have to haul a lot of cargo and Ram has just made it easier for customers to upfit their commercial vehicle. Ram has expanded the Ram Augmented Reality Upfit Configurer to more commercial vehicles and they added a new program called Commercial Q Pro.
Augmented Reality Upfit Configurer
Last year Ram introduced the Ram Augmented Reality Upfit Configurator to the Ram ProMaster and this year they expanded the program to include the Ram ProMaster City and Ram Chassis Cabs (3500, 4500, 5500). The upfit configurator is a computer generated system that provides a three-dimension visual to dealers, customers and upfitters. Not only does the configurator help a customer to visualize the various ways they can use the vehicle, but it also helps them explore other upfit configurations and designs that might be better.
Commercial Q Pro
Ram has also made the upfit process better with the addition of Commercial Q Pro, a new process which requires upfitters to get their upfits certified by Ram engineers. Ram engineering then uses resources to survey, inspect, and make recommendations and qualifications for the upfit. This will ease consumers minds and allow them to know their upfit purchase is certified and will work perfectly. [click to continue…]
If you are looking for the best truck to provide you and your family with optimal space, the Ram mega cab is the way to go. The Ram mega cab is one of biggest cabs in the truck game, yes, really. Even the most popular trucks like the Toyota Tundra Crewmax, Ford Super Duty Crew Cab, and Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab can’t compete. Don’t believe us? Check it out.
Ram 2500 Mega Cab has 43.3 inches of rear leg room, 63.2 inches of rear hip room and 40.3 inches of back seat head room. It is available with truck bed lengths of 6’4” or 8’.
[click to continue…]
If you love country music, you probably love trucks, as do many country stars. Country stars like Miranda Lambert, Zac Brown, Easton Corbin and more love to show off Ram trucks in their music videos. Now, Ram trucks has partnered with CMT (Country Music Television) to produce TV special called “Hometown Heroes” and it will air March 31 at 10 p.m.
Already known for giving back with Ram’s grass roots program, Ram Nation, the one-hour special will feature three country music stars, Darius Rucker, Brett Eldredge, and Chris Stapleton, as they each travel to their hometown and give back to the community. Along the way, volunteers from Ram Nation will assist the musicians to help them complete their various community projects. [click to continue…]
The Ram mega cab is famously known as the biggest cab in the truck game. Previously, the cab was only available on Ram’s heavy duty trucks, but it looks as if that is going to change in the near future. According to spy pictures posted on SUVs and Trucks, a 2018 Ram 1500 mega cab has been spotted.
According to the source and photos, it looks like the Ram 1500 has gone through little changes, but it looks like a mega cab could be an available option in the future. The photos went viral after their release, and if Ram wasn’t sure whether or not to release a new model in 2018, they might be now.
In regards to the 2018 Ram 1500 models is just speculation, rumors say the standard engine will be a more powerful and upgraded version of the 3.6-liter V6 engine and it will produce up to 320 horsepower. Spy pictures of the truck also tell us the newest truck will have little exterior changes., [click to continue…]
Imagine a Ram 2500 Power Wagon powered by the 707-horsepower SRT Hellcat engine? According to Auto World News, this truck has been spied and it could be added to the 2018 Ram 2500 lineup. Ram or FCA haven’t confirmed the new truck yet, so we really don’t know, but we love the idea of it. Could you imagine off-roading in that bad boy?
As it is now the Ram Power Wagon is already a competitor of the other off-road beast, the Ford Raptor. However, if a Power Wagon had a supercharged 6.4-liter HEMI SRT Hellcat V8 engine under the hood, it would likely blow the Ford Raptor out of the water. When it comes to high-speed off-roading, the Raptor is a longtime favorite, but a 707-horsepower engine paired to a all-wheel drive drivetrain would likely not be beaten, even by the Ford Raptor. [click to continue…]
Auto show season is the best season! Speaking of which, Ram is bringing two unique new special edition options to the Chicago Auto Show (February 11-17). This particular auto show is generally truck heavy, so FCA took the perfect opportunity to display the new Ram 1500 Copper Sport and Heavy Duty Night special-edition models. Check them out.
Ram 1500 Copper Sport Edition
The 2017 Ram 1500 Copper Sport is a new model with a limited run of 3,000 models. As you might expect, the special model is copper from head to toe and it’s the first time this color has been used by Ram.
All of the new Ram 1500 Copper Sport models are in the crew cab configuration and they are equipped with a V8 engine. The exterior is a copper-painted body, that matches a copper grille and bumpers. The truck hood is a copper and black sports performance hood, and there are black accents on the Ram logo, tailgate, and badging. [click to continue…]
The 2017 Ram Power Wagon is powerful, capable, and virtually unbeatable off-roading. But it’s capability wasn’t just developed over night. The Ram Power Wagon’s legacy actually began more than 70 years ago.
The original Ram Power Wagon was created in 1945 and production lasted until 1980. The Power Wagon was derived from the Dodge WC military trucks and in 1946, the Power Wagon became the first civilian vehicle with four-wheel-drive.
The engine on the original 1946 Power Wagon was a 230 cubic-inch inline-six-cylinder engine paired to a four-speed manual transmission. This particular model had a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 8,700 pounds and a payload capacity of up to 3,000 pounds. For the time, that was very impressive. [click to continue…]
If you are new to trailering, you know it can be difficult and stressful. However, after reading this you should feel a sense of relief. If you don’t already have a truck ready for trailering, you will probably want one after this. The process doesn’t have to be so stressful, just follow these simple and easy tips! Trailering is always easier with a new Ram truck.
Loading of the trailer can be the most frustrating part for some. These tips will make it easier to do so.
- Make sure that the hitch is locked and in place before beginning to load the trailer.
- With a cargo load or livestock, the weight should be distributed 60/40. 60 percent of the weight should be at the front of the trailer (closest to the hitch), and 40 percent of the weight should be in the back of the trailer.
- Tie down any loose items or cargo that may shift or move around during bumps or turns in the ride.
[click to continue…]
Everyone rejoice as tax return season is here! Have you been thinking about buying or leasing a new Ram truck for a while? Now is the time! Check out these tips to maximize your tax return to purchase or lease a new Ram without breaking the bank.
More Today and Less Tomorrow
Use your tax return to increase the amount of money you put for a down payment. Whether you lease or buy, a larger down payment results in lower monthly payments. Think about it, a larger down payment today will save you money on your monthly bills for the rest of your lease or finance agreement! [click to continue…]